The Metal Expertise for Circular Products.
In Geringswalde we concentrate on the development and production of tools for cutting applications in the metal and paper industries. We create customized tools and solutions for systems, machines and services over production and storage areas totaling around 6,500 m².
On the basis of innovative ideas and consistent standards around the world, we strive for innovative development together with our customers – down to the last Detail.
The high number of trainees provides an important foundation for our corporate development. By opening perspectives to young people and promoting their talents, we afford professional and international development opportunities for their future and for TKM.
- 135 workers – 10% trainees
- 74 machine tools (70% CNC machines)
- 6,500 m² total production and storage area
- Main areas of production: 90% metal, 10% paper
- Production batch sizes: 1 to 2,500
- Production volume: 250.000 to 300,000 precision parts per year