The ceramic particle coated doctor blade has an outstanding durability and reliability attributes.
Due to the latest coating technologies, TKM Meyer is able to apply an extremely homogeneous layer structure onto the blade surface. This provides TKM CeraPrint exact coating parameters for you to achieve consistent and reproducible printing results even on difficult printing jobs.
This new, highly wear-resistant coating avoids corrections of the blade angle and blade pressure during the printing process, resulting in significantly higher durability of the doctor blade and print cylinder.
- State-of-the-art coating technology
- Reduces hazing and streaking
- Reduces machine downtimes
- High doctor blade durability at low blade pressure
- Avoids waste
- Suitable for medium and large printing jobs
- Highly reliable and reproducible printing results even at gradients and halftones
- Suitable for all inking systems
- Safety for the operator during the entire printing process