Rubber Bonded Stripper Rings
Stripper rings assist cutting applications for various tasks:
- Lifting (protecting the material surface)
- Supporting (stabilizing the material)
TKM produces steel cores made out of hardened alloyed tool steel, also with stainless steel characteristics. For the bonding, we use vulcanized plastic made of nitrile-butadiene rubber (e.g. Perbunan) and castable polyurethane materials (e.g. Dynaprene).
For the most stringent requirements we use premium materials. All the above mentioned types of plastic are available in various colors and Shore hardnesses – we’ll be glad to advise you.
Product descriptionRubber Bonded Stripper Rings
For easy differentiation, the different female and male sets and their various outer diameters are color coded. TKM rubber bonded spacers have excellent physical properties such as tensile strength, breaking elongation and tear strength.Advantages / Characteristics
- Graduated in thickness from 3 to 100 mm (in exceptional cases up to 250 mm)
- Hardness 60 to 95 Shore A
- Different colors Special dimensions of steel cores for trimming systems
- Divided spacers
- Special weight saving models
- Excellent oil and abrasion resistance
- Highly resistant to cleaning alcohol
- High precision with thickness tolerances up to ± 0.0005 mm