The new CeraFlex® XT - doctor blade
TKM CeraFlex XT is a ceramic-coated doctor blade with long service life and reliability.
Thanks to the latest coating techniques, TKM Meyer is able to apply an extremely uniform layer structure to the doctor blade surface. This provides TKM Ceraprint XT with the exact coating parameters needed to achieve a consistent and reproducible print result, even with demanding jobs.
This new, wear-resistant coating avoids constant corrections of doctoring angle and pressure during the printing process, resulting in a significantly improved durability of the doctor blade and impression cylinder.
Advantages & Features
- Most modern coating processes
- Precision technology for extended-gamut and high-definition flexo printing
- Reduces machine downtime and doctor blade changes
- Long doctor blade life at low doctoring pressure
- Avoids rejects
- Designed for long runs and multiple jobs
- Extremely reliable and reproducible print results
- No dot gain (TWZ) due to doctor blade wear
- Suitable for all ink systems
- Safety for the user during the entire printing process