Shredder heads and tungsten carbide (TC)-inserts.
TKM shredder heads are available in brazed and screw on versions.
Special bevel configurations reduce the cutting force and prevent thermal effects even with thick book blocks and hard paper. Spare segments are also available as disposable segments.
The specially developed TKM milling head is the only one on the market that can be fitted with either disposable or re-grindable segments.
The operator thus retains flexibility and can choose the type of inserts most suitable for his particular application.
The advantages of the screw on TKM shredder head
- Screw on, black anodized milling head; can be used with disposable and re-grindable segments
- Only milling discs on the market that can fit both disposable and re-grindable segments
- Easy and quick changing of carbide inserts
- Full flexibility; worn out segments can be individually changed by the operator
- Unlimited use of the milling disc (no wear)
- Highest precision and narrow tolerances (concentricity)
- Greatly dust-reduced, optimally milled spines for the glue application
- Can be used for all common adhesive binding machines