TKM offers spacers made of hardened alloyed tool steel or with stainless steel characteristics. The spacers are used together with the stripper rings for the exact positioning of rotary slitter knives on the slitter arbor and for precisely adjusting the knife clearance. For use with automatic assembly systems, we provide tools with special edge dimensions.
Advantages / Characteristics
- Graduated in thickness from 0.1 to 100 mm (in exceptional cases up to 250 mm)
- Lateral surfaces are lapped, ground and polished
- Burnished Special edge dimensions
- High precision with thickness tolerances up to ± 0.0005 mm
- Special feed and ejector rings