For PowerPrint, we use high-alloy tool steel that is produced exclusively for TKM Meyer. This special steel structure has outstanding wear resistance and avoids contamination of the inking system from residues of steel particles.
The steel is used in heavy-duty saw blades and in precision cutting blades. We have adapted the material to the requirements of the printing industry and, in cooperation with our suppliers, have geared it to illustration and packaging printing.
- For high machine speeds
- Is gentle to chrome cylinders and anilox rolls
- Excellent results against bleeding and smudging problems
- Reduced start-up times
- Guaranteed higher durability
- Absolutely clean doctoring
- Strict and precise control of the tip manufacturing