The competence center for straight products.
At our Austrian production site in Böhlerwerk, we develop and produce products for cutting applications for the metal, paper, wood, stone, rubber and plastic industries.
In the last couple of years, we have developed the Böhlerwerk site into a competent partner for the production of complex components for mechanical Engineering.
Equipped with state-of-the-art machinery, we design and deliver all industrial knives and machine elements required for current applications. In this way, we can ensure the efficiency of your systems.
With our know-how and substantial in-house production depth, we’ll find the right solutions for your manufacturing processes.
TKM Austria - Böhlerwerk:
- 180 workers, 10% trainees
- 75 machine tools, including: 5-axis milling, precision grinding, chamber, inductive and vacuum heat treatment ovens, straightening shop
- 11,000 m² total production and storage area
- Main areas of production: metal, wood, paper, machine elements, plastics/recycling
- Production batch sizes: 1 to 500